The data analytics and guidance you need for protocol feasibility, site selection, targeted patient recruitment, determining sample size and more.
Access to more data
We offer over 25 years of FMCNA dialysis data, the world’s most extensive database of real-world renal treatment data. We combine this with expert biotechnicians and epidemiologists to accurately and comprehensively analyze all aspects of dialysis treatment.
- Historical data on nearly 400,000 patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and 980,000 with end stage renal disease (ESRD)
- Hundreds of thousands of active CKD patients
- Nearly 200,000 active ESRD patients
- Fully GCP-, HIPAA- and FDA-compliant research processes
Frenova provides an experienced team to analyze any aspect of treatment accurately and comprehensively. Our team reports the findings into meaningful information for your program, which helps move the study design into accelerated execution.
- Protocol feasibility
- Sensitivity analysis
- Inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Patient populations for targeted recruitment
- Sample size determinations
Answers you need
Frenova works with the world’s largest database of renal patient data and analytical solutions to provide key insights, answer clinical inquiries and interpret and communicate data for your clinical program. Our experience and capabilities are indispensable assets for your program for:
- Defining best practices
- Studies involving clinical variables and clinical outcomes
- Defining clinical problems
- Examining and clarifying outcomes associated with the use of certain clinical algorithms
- Exploring clinical targets
- Researching best clinical research processes and practices
No other clinical development services provider has a more intimate understanding of patients affected by kidney disease and its comorbid conditions than we do.