The data and analytics you need for protocol feasibility, site selection, targeted patient recruitment and more
Access to more data
We offer 25 years of FMCNA dialysis data, the world’s most extensive database of real-world dialysis treatment data.
- Historical data on nearly 400,000 patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and 980,000 with end stage renal disease (ESRD)
- Hundreds of thousands of active CKD patients
- Nearly 200,000 active ESRD patients
- Fully GCP-, HIPAA- and FDA-compliant research processes
Our bioinformatics and analytics services help inform study design to accelerate execution.
- Protocol feasibility
- Sensitivity analysis
- Inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Data mining
- Patient populations for targeted recruitment
- Sample size determinations
Answers you need
Our services include:
- Studies involving clinical variables and clinical outcomes
- Defining clinical problems
- Examining and clarifying outcomes associated with the use of certain clinical algorithms
- Exploring clinical targets
- Implementing best clinical research processes and practices
No other clinical development services provider has a more intimate understanding of patients and caregivers affected by kidney disease and its comorbid conditions than Frenova.