A first-of-its-kind clinical research model brought to you by Frenova
Get to know F1RST Up
F1RST Up allows you to get renal research studies underway faster than ever before. It’s a select group of clinical research sites staffed by industry experts in chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD). Each site has a track record of superior study execution and patient recruitment and retention.
Enroll faster utilizing our access to patients
F1RST Up’s nephrology clinical investigators and research sites enable access to a network of nearly 180,000 active CKD patients and 15,000 active ESRD patients, historical data on hundreds of thousands of patients with kidney disease and one of the nation’s largest renal biometric databases.
Work with a team you can trust
You’ll benefit from our renal research and rapid startup team, a group of professionals chosen specifically for their proven expertise and commitment to making your study a success from start to finish.
- Prompt feasibility validation
- Access to sites with large, diverse patient populations
- A select network of renal-focused investigators and research sites
- Processes designed to accelerate enrollment, including use of standardized forms and documents as well as prenegotiated budgets and contracts with participating sites
- Simplified access to thought leaders in vascular access and care, cardio-renal conditions, CKD, end stage renal disease (ESRD), cardiovascular disease, rare diseases, infectious diseases and transplantation
Understand how we do it
Our no-nonsense approach includes:
- Prenegotiated master agreements
- Precollected regulatory documents
- Compressed timelines
- Data-informed protocol design
- Data-driven prescreening
- Exclusive focus on patients with CKD and ESRD and comorbid conditions
No other clinical development services provider has a more intimate understanding of patients and caregivers affected by kidney disease and its comorbid conditions than Frenova.